Source: - National Savings Institute, Ministry of Finance (DEA) Govt. of India
1. Interest rates for all above schemes are announced after every 3 months by the Central Government.
2. Interest rates on following schemes will change after every 3 months - Public Provident Fund (PPF) and Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
3. Following schemes will have fixed interest rate payment for the entire tenure of investment - Post Office Time Deposit, Post Office Recurring Deposit, Post Office Monthly Income Scheme, Senior Citizen Savings Scheme, National Savings Certificate (NSC) and Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP).
4. Non-Resident Indian(s) are not authorised to make investment in National Savings Schemes.
5. The investment in National Savings Schemes has a sovereign guarantee and therefore are fully secured and safe.
6. All NS products are available at Post offices. PPF and Senior Citizen Savings Scheme are available with major banks, like SBI, ICICI.
No matter what stage of life you’re in, we offer experienced planning of your financial affairs.
Eliminating student debt? Buying your first home? Building your equity or jumping into retirement? Whether you’re a Baby Boomer or a Millennial, we’ve got you covered.